Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with magasinvip.com While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration.
We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
What personal information do third parties Gather on our site?
We work closely with selected remarketing companies and they may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below:
- Your Activities on Our Site: This is data about your browsing history on our websites. For example, which pages you visited and when, what items were clicked on a page, how much time was spent on a page, or whether you downloaded a white paper.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data, operating system, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from other third party sources where they have the rights to share such information and we have the rights to use it, for example, demographic data or title and employer data. We use this data to better understand our customers and to better market our services to you.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. magasinVIP.com places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. magasinVIP.com’s cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve or just email info@magasinVIP.com Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such magasinVIP.com features as Your Profile, Wish Lists, and Customer Reviews.
- If you don’t want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your customer communication preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use & Sale and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of magasinVIP.com and orders placed with magasinVIP.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- If you don’t want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalise advertisements we display to you, please do not subscribe to newsletter.
- The help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether.
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can contact us using info@magasinVIP.com.
What we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience in all our services.
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website to meet your needs.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our registered members.
- To improve customer service.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails; the email address you provide for order processing, will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. We also have a periodic newsletter which you can opt out of by emailing us through info@magasinVIP.com
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems between our clients.
- To encourage safe trading and enforce our policies are fully respected by anyone using our site.
- To customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- To communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
- Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Advertisements on magasinVIP.com
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: